anymore.你好好闻,你知吗?还有你的嘴唇,我无法抵抗。
14:52And oh, you&039;re shaking. And I haven&039;t even touched you properly yet, baby.噢,你在发抖。而我甚至还没有正式地抚摸你,宝宝。
15:01Come here. Give me those lips.过来,让我吻你。
15:13You taste even better when you&039;re breathless.当你不过气时,味
会更好。
15:20I&039;ve been thinking about this for so damn long. You like pushing me, don&039;t you?我已经思考这个问题很久了,你喜刺激我,对吗?
15:32Tell me, sweetheart, is this what you wanted all along? For me to lose my mind over you. Don&039;t mind if I do.
告诉我,sweetheart,这就是你一直渴望的吗?让我为你失去理智。别怪我真的这么了。
15:57Oh, fuck, you&039;re so warm. Every time I press into you like this, you make it so damn hard to think straight.好温。每次这样靠近你,我就很难正常思考。
16:14The way you fit against me. You feel that? That&039;s what you do to me. And that&039;s what you...你抵在那里了,你觉到了吗,你让我变成了这样...
16:37I should slow down. We should slow down.我..我们应该放慢速度。
16:42This is such a bad idea. But you&039;re holding on like you don&039;t want me to stop.这样不好,但你好像不想让我停。
16:55Do you want me to stop, pretty girl?想让我停吗,漂亮宝宝?
17:07You&039;re making this real hard to stop.你让这一切无法抗拒。
17:14Fuck, you feel so good.好舒服。
17:20You&039;re not even trying to behave, are you? You&039;re holding on to me like that and expect me to play nice?
你本就不想乖乖的,对吗?这样抓着我那里,还指望我能多么贴心吗?