03:48Come on pretty girl, let&039;s go. You&039;re riding with me.我们走吧,我送你回去。
02:50Huh, damn, that was something else, man. That rush never gets old.赛车的觉就是不一样,不会消退的兴奋
。
04:38Hey, you&039;re awful quiet over there. Something on your mind?嘿,你也太安静了。有心事吗?
03:07You see his face when I cross that line?当我先越过终线时,你看到他的表
了吗?
02:12Alright guys, see you later. And you, try not to miss me too much while I&039;m gone, hm?好的,伙计们,回见。还有,我不在的时候,尽量不要太想念我。
(和你的兄弟说话)
(比赛,发动机轰鸣中)
04:07I&039;m not being cocky. I just know I&039;m that good.我没有太自大,只是清楚自己就是这么优秀。
03:12Man looked like his engine quit out on his soul. He&039;s either impressed or planning to murder me.他的灵魂引擎看起来已经停止运转了。要么是过于佩服我,要么在计划谋杀我。
03:10Priceless.无价。
04:16You really gotta stop with those punches, sweetheart. I&039;m gonna have bruises tomorrow. Not the good kind.别打我了,sweetheart。明天我上会有淤血的。
(比赛结束后。他和你的兄弟说话)
02:58And the best part? Winning. Every single time.而其中最好的分是什么?是获胜。永远都是这样。
03:40You wrap things up here, we&039;ll meet back at your place when you&039;re ready, alright? Alright.你把这的事理好,我们在你家集合好吗?嗯好。
03:30Stick with me long enough, you might learn a thing or two. 如果你一直和我在一起,也许你会掌握更多的事。
(他和你说话)
03:20Not sure which one yet. You though?目前还不确定是哪一个。你怎么想?
(和你说话)
04:28You wanna pick the music this time? No?Alright, alright, I&039;ll do it. No need to start again.你想选背景音乐吗?你不想?好的好的,我会选的,就这首吧。
03:34Yeah, yeah, don&039;t worry about it. I&039;ll take your sister home.别担心,我会带她回家。
039;t get distracted that easy, pretty girl. You know me when I&039;m locked in.好的,别担心。我没那么容易分心。你知我专注起来是什么样的。
04:52Thinking about the race? Did anything happen while you were up
(揍他)
04:01Buckle up. Unless you trust me that much.系好安全带,当然你有够信任我就另说。
03:52Your brother has to finish things up here. Oh, looks like we got a passenger princess tonight.你哥他必须把这的事先
理完。今晚我会带公主回家的。
03:24You showed him what you&039;re made of once again. Hey, I told you.你又一次向他展示了你作为幸运星的实力,就像我说的那样。