You sitting there all quiet thinking I wouldn&039;t notice. But I see you, sweetheart.
我习惯了这样。你静静地坐在那里,以为我不会注意到。但我看见你了,亲的。
07:51You alright? You&039;ve been silent this whole ride. No? Okay, my bad then.还好吗?路上你一直不说话。你没事?好吧,是我搞错了。
08:05Well, we&039;re here.嗯,我们到了。
08:09You&039;re not getting in just yet, are you? Well, we&039;re not in a rush.你现在不去吧?嗯,我也不着急。
08:14Still got a minute or two.还有一两分钟。
08:16I thought we&039;d chat for a bit. Unless you&039;re itching to get inside and meet the others.我想我们可以再聊一会儿。除非你很想去。
08:23There, see? Got you home safe and sound. Your brother would be proud.我平安地把你送到了家。你哥会很欣的。
08:33But why not, though? You know I&039;ve always looked after you. You know he trusts me with you, no matter what he might say.怎么不会呢?你知我对你从来都很不错。也许他嘴上不饶人但他信任我。
08:44You&039;re quiet again. Why are you looking at me like that?你又不说话了。为什么这样看着我?
08:52I know that look, too. Like you got something you want to say, but you won&039;t. Or maybe you&039;re just waiting for me to say it first?
我见过那种神,就像你有什么想说的,但你不肯说。或许,你只是在等我先说?
09:06You&039;re giving me those eyes again. Those eyes you give me when you need something from me.
又是这样,当你需要我些什么的时候,的那种
神。
09:16Is that it, sweetheart? You need something from me?是吗?你需要我帮你些什么吗?
09:26You know this is a bad idea, right? But you feel it, too, don&039;t you?你也知这样不好,但你也有那种
觉,对吗?