o.我不应该这么想要你,但是我想要。
(亲吻)
11:17I didn&039;t know you could kiss like that, baby girl.我不知和你接吻是这种
觉,宝宝。
11:21Who am I kidding? Of course I knew.我在骗谁呢?我当然知。
11:33It&039;s Nick.是你哥哥打来的。
(和你的兄弟说话)
11:39Yeah, we&039;re here. Yeah, we&039;re just talking. Yeah, yeah, we&039;re coming in. Okay, bye.是的,我们到了,只是在聊天。好,我们来了,再见。
(和你说话)
11:49Oh, that was a close call. We gotta get in. They&039;re waiting for us. Everybody&039;s already there. Yeah, you&039;re not pulling away either.
好险,我们得去了,大家都到了,你也一起。
12:13If we take too long, they&039;ll start asking questions, and if he calls again, we&039;re fucked.如果我们聊太久,他们就会问我们到底在什么,如果你哥他再次打电话,我们就完
了。
12:19What? You want to give him something to be suspicious about?什么?你想让他怀疑?
12:27Ah, you make it so hard to care. This isn&039;t over, okay, pretty girl?这会很难办的。我们的事也没那么简单就结束。
12:51Hey. Open up, sweetheart. Let me in. Just for a minute.开门好吗,让我去,就一分钟。
13:01Don&039;t make me stand out here like some creep. Someone might see.别让我像个怪人一样站在这里,会被人看见的。
13:14You shouldn&039;t have let me in. Well, you knew I wouldn&039;t stay away, right?你不该让我来,你知
我不会轻易离开,对吧?
13:24Then don&039;t act all surprised now. Did you really think I&039;d just walk away after that thing in the garage?别这么惊讶。你肯定想得到我不会只是在车库里找到需要的东西就走。