there?还在想比赛吗?刚刚你一个人的时候发生了什么事吗?
04:59Okay, good. Is it me then? Do I make you nervous?好吧好吧,和我有关吗?我让你紧张了吗?
05:11Come on sweetheart, keep stealing glances.你继续偷看我吧。
05:15I see you. See your fingers fidgeting and your breath is a little uneven. You sure it&039;s just the adrenaline?我注意到你烦躁地交叉手指,呼也有些不均匀。你确定只是因为肾上
素吗?
05:26Well, I&039;ve seen that look before. It&039;s the same one you had when we&039;d sneak off to that spot when we were kids.嗯,我见过那种表。和我们小时候偷偷溜到那个地方的时候一模一样。
05:35Dreaming about this.我们幻想着那种生活。
05:39You remember all those rainy nights back when it was just us?还记得以前只有我们两个人的那些雨夜吗?
05:46A couple of kids dreaming about the open road. Dreaming about the cars we&039;d race one day.我们这些孩都梦想着在开阔的
路上行驶。梦想着有一天能参与赛车比赛。
05:59I still think about that sometimes, you know.你知,我有时仍然会想起那时候。
06:02How far we&039;ve come. But it&039;s still you sitting next to me. How crazy is that?但走了这么远,坐在我旁边的依然是你。是不是很疯狂?
06:15Guess some things never change, eh?有些事永远不会改变,对吗?
06:20There&039;s something about nights like these. In the road, just the two of us. Still, same old feeling. Being next to you.这样的夜晚,总有种特别的觉。路上就我们两个,就是这种
觉,我在你
边。
06:38You never really left that dream behind, did you?你从未真正远离过梦想,不是吗?
06:44You keep sneaking glances at me and I swear, you make me believe you never stopped dreaming either.你一直偷偷地看着我,我相信这意味着你也从未停止过梦想。